Friday, February 09, 2024

Today Is Friday, February 9, 2024: This Is What Happened

 




My walks have been around the place today. Walk around the house, garage, and barn.





This morning, I went to the doctor to see about my hip. Well, I have the start of arthritis in my lower back and my left hip. But the good news is that my right hip shows no sign of arthritis.





In the last few days, I did up some artist trading cards. An Alien theme. Still, plan to do more. Took them to TEASCARLET GALLERY and swapped three for three. But I did end up with one of mine that I did. "Your Amazing Every Day"

Then, we stopped at the thrift store and donated a few items. Slowly but surely, I'm getting that back bedroom cleared out.

Had lunch at the senior center. We had Pizza, green beans, pasta salad, ¼ of an orange, and dessert was fruit pizza. Plus, the food giveaway. 



Taking part in FRIDAY FACEOFF. February 9.


Coffee is on.


10 comments:

  1. Arthritis sure isn't fun, you take care of yourself. Pizza and green beans is a weird combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your aliens. They are so much fun. Have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aliens are fun and imaginative! Yes, alas, everyone seems to get arthritis as they age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ATCs are nice and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza, pasta and fruit pizza! That's a lot of carbs, good thing you are walking more. I like your Alien cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arthritis can be so painful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the alien with the three eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very colourful art today, I like it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...