Sunday, February 11, 2024

Today Is Sunday, February 11, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



Woke up to snow falling from the sky. At first, it was super small flakes; one could hardly see. Then, later on, the flakes got fat and heavy. Now, I would like the best way to explain the flakes now they have lost some size.



Got a load of wash done. Hubby put it together, and I took it down to the washer. Our washer and dryer are in the basement. One thing, if, for some odd reason, I could build a house. I would have the laundry on the main floor. At our age. If we could afford a different place. I would have just one floor. We all can dream.



It has been some time since I reviewed some comments. Just going back this past week. Some wonder about my fingers. Sorry, I got some of you worried. I thought I only had 3 fingers and a thumb to do art with. It would have come out differently. The next one I will wrap up will be my ring finger and middle fingers.

Usually, on Tuesday, I talk about health. I like to call it "Well-being." Health is more than physical. Mental, spiritual, and emotional health is as essential. Losing weight is more than physical. Food, to me, can be a crutch. When I started to deal with the estate. I lost control of my well-being. Stuff my mouth with a few extra doughnuts. I have a so-called overdose of food. That is a good way of explaining it. 

There are a few things I never got turned over to my name. My parents had some mining stock. My mom never took her husband's name (My father's name) off the stocks. Plus, there are a few other things I need to check into about the estate. I have the stock certified in the safety deposit box. And no, I'm not a millionaire.



Been doing up some artist trading cards. I will take them and trade them locally. Murphy and I will go to the senior center tomorrow they're having. Garlic Pork Bites, which I need clarification on. Also, they're serving potatoes and spiced apples. At meals, they offer milk and juice.

Also, put a little time in the back bedroom.

Today's artist is KEN NWADIOGBU. He coin the term CONTEMPOREALISM. My question about contemporary is, how long does it last?

14 comments:

  1. I'm sure glad we don't have snow. Oh yes, everything on one floor sure would be good, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make an excellent point that "well-being" is so much more than just physical health. I like the artist's work that you picked for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that stock is a nice windfall for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I'd would love a nice snow, we haven't had much his year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have basements in Australia, so laundries are on the same level as everything else and usually close to the kitchen and bathrooms. Even in two storey houses, most have living room, laundry and kitchen on the ground floor and a smaller bathroom without a tub, then bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, health and well-being are a lot about emotional, physical, spiritual and intellectual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need different things at different ages. I've been in my house for over 30 years. It was great for a long time. We just had grab bars installed in the bathroom and could also wish for laundry on the main floor. We'll need to make other modifications if we want to stay in the house. Wouldn't have bought it today.. https://ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought in a high rise building, the washer/dryer is in the kitchen. At first I thought it a bit strange, but it is so convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you mentioned art trading cards, I thought to myself, I should make cat trading cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dream is a house on one floor too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be sure to clear up estate. Otherwise the government will take it. Your family will want it to go to family. You are so right about health. I work on all 3 you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No snow for us, we woke up to a wonderful blue sky and sunshine today, went for a walk during the afternoon, it was lovely.
    Looking ahead we have rain forecast for tomorrow!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do hope you get the estate sorted out without too many doughnuts. Health does include many things, doesn't it? We still have snow. It had melted enugh to make walking very dangerous but we got another inch of wet smow and it stuck and now we can walk.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...