Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, January 3, 2024: This Is What Happen.



Tired from pain. I mentioned that my hip has been bothering me. Called the doctor, and I can only get it next month. I can tolerate quite a bit of pain. But this is plain ridiculous. It is plain and simple and tiring. If it is not better, in about one to two weeks. I'm strongly considering seeing someone else in the office. I'm not a fan of jumping from doctor to doctor.




Been working on my bullet journal. To me, it's a personal planner. I go to three months in one bullet journal for each of them. Mine could be more fancy. It works for me. That's the main thing.

The back pages or past pages. I use them to practice drawing. Some of them do automatic writing in them. And just scratch paper. 

I have a page for the weather. On a page on "me," I check if I have completed or worked on these tasks. Here are some of them. Give me credit; drink over 24 ounces of water, read, and drink Meta Mucil.


I still need to run north of town and stop at General Dollar. To get some double AA batteries. Just need more energy to do it.


I'm linking to ART JOURNAL JOURNEY.

15 comments:

  1. How awful, I sure hope your hip pain goes away soon or you get to see a doctor sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you have to wait so long for a dr's appointment. That's not good. And I love your bullet journal. I do a daily journal with some drawings. Drawing isn't my forte, but your's looks great. Thanks for much for joining in at AJJ. It's much appreciated, and I hope you'll be back soon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I hope that you can get some relief from the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are in pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope there is an easy solution for your hip pain. Having to wait a month is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pain is exhausting! I hope you get some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry about your pain nad hope that something can be done quickly. My oldest daughter uses a bullet journal and loves it too. I could never be that organized.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was under the impression that one never had to wait for care in the American system.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pain is tiring. Unfortunately hip pain usually is nerve pain and the isn’t easy to deal with. I’m going to get a cortisone shot into my hip to try and bring down the pain
    Hope yours gets better soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being in pain is terrible. Of course seeing another doctor is fine when you need to see someone to get out of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You could go to Urgent Care and see if they can give you something temporarily.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chronic pain is the pits. My heel has been very painful for about 6 months. I told my GP and decided to try some stretch exercises. I let her know it still painful so I am getting referred to a podiatrist. I hope you can get your hip problem resolved. Pain can wear you out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you get to see someone soon and also that the pain lessens. Thanks for linking to Erika's AJJ theme. I love your planner, I draw in mine too, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dora, gosh I feel like your twin in some respects. I have 5 arthritises, 2 are skeletal. One is in my L4 and L5, so my right hip pain is usually my constant companion, degenerative disc disease. I also have Ankylosing Spondylitis and my lower to mid spine has fused naturally and I've lost 2 inches of height...so far. I refuse to be a guinea pig and do those biologics, so I do stretches and take OTC medications instead. I stand at kitchen sink and stretch out each leg and look up at ceiling, I actually can get some relief for awhile that way. LOL I also walk around my house (put a coin in cup each time I pass it) AND I am thrilled to finally "meet" someone else who drinks their Metamucil (me 2x daily). Hoping you get an easy fix to your hip pain! I can feel your pain for sure! I like your bird drawing and bullet journal for AJJ, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, October 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I went to the senior center for lunch. They had bean soup, which I like a lot. I did a few small things around the place. I got a few more i...