Thursday, January 04, 2024

Today Is Thursday, January 4, 2024: This Is What Happened:




The hip is doing much better. The other day, hubby and I made a shrimp dish. And it was delicious.


This morning, I stopped at Lolita and wondered if she would be interested in going to Sandpoint in February or March. To be part of Greta's art insight. At the YELLOW ROOM. in Sandpoint.

 She also offers it here in Bonners Ferry, but only a few come.

It is impossible to go there every week or even every month. But it would be an excellent way to meet fellow artists.



So I went and saw my therapist. I showed some of my artist trading cards. I told her that I was going to trade them off. We talk about questioning ourselves in certain situations. Here is three cards I received in trade.




After, I stopped at the post office and mailed off bills with payments. I went over to TEA SCARLET and took in my nine cards. So, my dance cards were taken in. I'm linking to THURSDAY ART AND DINNER DATE.

10 comments:

  1. ...great news about your hip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice your husband was to cook! It looks goid too. Those artists cards are quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your hip is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dance card and so glad your hip is better. The shrimp looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shrimp used to be one of my favorite foods. I never ate it much but really liked it when I was younger but over the years I believe to have developed an allergy to it. Maybe, always was allergic to it and didn't know it. Thankfully it's a mild one but I do not eat it much anymore. Your recipe looks good, though. Best of luck going to the art gathering. It's interesting that you share ballerina shoes. I think it was Christine who also did the same thing. Nicely done! Have a happy and healthy 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have inspired me to go back to my ATC cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your food looks good! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to get to the art thing if even it's just occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shrimp, yours looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, October 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I went to the senior center for lunch. They had bean soup, which I like a lot. I did a few small things around the place. I got a few more i...