Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Today Is Tuesday, January 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.




I like my new and recent art supplies. I picked up some gel crayons at a thrift store some time ago. I like them. I will get some more. But I have to pay off my recent order.
In my order, I also got a fountain pen. Never used one. I will get another one. And I got some acrylic paint pens. I don't see myself ordering some paint pens in the near future.

I like how my creative supplies fit in this suitcase.



I thought I would be down in weight. But I was up by 2 pounds. Weigh in at 219. Got more down days. Eating fewer calories than my goal is. Plus, I don't try to eat after 6:10 in the evening. Breakfast is after 8 in the morning. So, I'm fasting for 14 hours.





Had planned to go out at 10 in the morning, the last day of the month. Stand in the same spot. And take a photo toward the west.
I forgot about it until around 1:30. I will have my colonoscopy tomorrow, and I am unsure if I will be back home by 10 in the morning. As one can see it's foggy.

Coffee is on.



12 comments:

  1. ...I hope that all goes well for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least the last day of the month is tomorrow. What are gel crayons? That sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your procedure tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could find an art form I was good at. I had my colonoscopy yesterday. It went well. No issues. They even provided a snack no charge. I chose an breakfast sandwich on a bagel. Since I was not ready to eat I gave to my husband. Hope yours goes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun art supplies! Good luck tomorrow, you got through the prep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all goes well tomorrow. I remember using fountain pens in school and having to keep a bottle of ink in my desk and another one at home. Later there were packets of ink cartridges and we had cartridge pens which wrote the same as fountain pens. I still have one somewhere but have no ink. Ballpoint pens are easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Craft supplies always make me happy lol
    Good luck with the colonoscopy. I’ve got my referral so I need to ring now and make the appointment. It’s the prep day I’m not looking forward too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're happy with your new art supplies. Great material is important for great art and is a lot of fun!
    I now say goodbye for a while and start my recently announced blog break 😘 - with one more “last posting before” and warm greetings 🙋 Stay healthy - we'll read again!
    All the best, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/01/im-zoo-mit-dem-enkel-weitere-ausfluge.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. New art supplies can be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleased you like your new art supplies.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...