Monday, January 29, 2024

Today Is Monday, January 29, 2024: This Is What Happened.




I am not looking forward to tomorrow or the following day. Wednesday, I have a colonoscopy; lucky I'm one of the first ones to go through. Check-in time is 7:30 in the morning.

So tomorrow is clean out day. Trotting off to the toilet throughout the day. So far, the few colonoscopies have always come out good.



The other day, I got a letter from my Blue Cross insurance, and I told them I had to go on to Medicaid. It is illegal not to have insurance in Idaho. I believe it is actually in the United States. But I really didn't have any choice other than Medicaid. So I got hold of Your Health Idaho, the state insurance. I asked them what to do about my old Blue Cross insurance. It was pretty straightforward, and it was what they needed. Copy of my Medicaid card. I asked if I could send it as an attachment. They said "yes," so I went to their site. It could be more user-friendly. I found a place to contact them. I wrote them a short note. Had to take a ticket. Whatever that means. I left them my Medicaid number. I couldn't find how to attach it.



Murphy and I went to the senior center, and they served White Chicken Chili. It was fantastic. A small bowl of tomatoes, cucumber, onions, and stewed apples is also needed. Oh, and cornbread muffin with honey butter.


My friend Quenella called and told me her son tried to commit suicide. His wife called the ambulance. He was taken to the hospital in the Seattle area. What surprised me was that they let him go home. Most people I've known who attempt to commit suicide go into Behavioral health.




I want to make a printing stamp. First out of ERASER and then out of WOOD. One thing I'm worried about is cutting myself. My knife skills could be better. I haven't lost a finger. So today, an artist, GEORGE QUINEY, is a wood block stamp maker. Please check out his links.


Coffee is on.

8 comments:

  1. Once again your lunch sounds delicious.
    That's sad about your friend's son. Maybe he doesn't have insurance to cover further treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...suicide is a HUGE problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had one colonoscopy. It was the preparation that was not fun. Then, I woke up during the procedure. But that was okay. It didn't hurt, and they put me back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the colonoscopy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the colonoscopy. The chili sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colonoscopy prep…so much “fun”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your senior center is awesome with those lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Insurance is such a pain. The hours you spend trying to clear things up is not worth the hassle.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...