Sunday, January 28, 2024

Today Is Sunday January 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.




We're having a heat wave; it got up to over 40 (4.4) and was overcast. Nothing from the Royal College of Art today. I wanted to share three cards I did up during the week. Actually, I did 8 of them, and I will try to trade them.



Both hubby and I are sore today. But he claims he scorers them me. The only thing I know is that I have hurt more than I do now.

Did general housework.



We bought a pork hock not long ago and are using it in stew. Plus, we got some small loaves of pretzel buns in the senior center grocery rescue. So for dinner, we will be eating stew and buns.


Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. ...love is a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh when I read heatwave 4.4C, ha ha. I like your drawings, they're cute. "Toadly in love" :)
    Stew and buns sounds good. I'm having scrambled eggs and toast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first art card! A totally cute idea for Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that toad card! They all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently made a stew topped with buttermilk biscuits, a great hearty meal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have some warm temps here too. Enjoy that stew, it sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a warm up, too. We went from a frigid high of 62 to a high of 76 yesterday. It's been nice the past couple days.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...