Saturday, January 20, 2024

Today Is Saturday, January 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


I'm going to take 3 days off from blogging. So I will be back on Wednesday the 24th. I will check my e-mail and record what I eat. But no social media. I try not to let it control my life.
So, in the meantime.



Snow during the day is melting. I hear that most of next week is going to rain. The main thing when snow is being depleted is to keep one's feet dry.





Face time with my old son, Sawyer. Tomorrow, I will get an airline ticket to fly down at the end of April or May 1.





Went to art this morning. But stop in at Super One first to get their six-hour sale. At art today, we made arrows. It is something I could do with my granddaughters.

Coffee is on.


19 comments:

  1. Have a happy break. And later a happier time with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arrows are pretty. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often take a few days break from social media. I including my blog.
    It helps clear the mind. And you get lots more done. Stay warm and dry. Enjoy the time off

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am taking a day off from posting, unless I change my mind. We all need a break sometimes, and I feel the need to give my readers a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay warm, and enjoy your break, I love the arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your trip. I hope the rain with all the snow you have doesn't create a mess. We are expecting rain here in New York this week, too. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy and yes, we are in control, blogging is to be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time off and keep warm. I live the art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your social media break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, that's a lot of snow, it sure looks cold there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your arrows.
    Enjoy your blogging break ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of snow - looks good, I like it in winter. But sadly as with you here it starts to rain too and the snow will be melting away. Have a good time and thanks for visiting my blog
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes you just need to take a break from social media. I like the arrows you created.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopefully you have a good time while you're off social media.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have an enjoyable break. Winter pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, October 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I got another page of artist trading cards—nine of them. They came from Idaho and Washington, and two are unknown to me. I went to art...