Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, December 13, 2023: This Is What Happened



It all weird, or should I say 'it seems weird. Got big pot to cook, like big pot of stew. There only few places the pot will fit.

I have two containers, full of Christmas pretties. The ornaments should be in one of those containers. Well there not.

I have green containers, I'm going to check on Sunday or Monday. I'm sure it just Halloween stuff. But I could be wrong.


My two main things I want to get done today. The dishwasher fixed. And haul garbage. Plus got load of wash done. And ordered my photos to put in out Christmas cards.


Murphy got his covid shot.

10 comments:

  1. ...did you get your shot too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, three of them. I been seeing space ships all around...lol

      Delete
  2. It's been a weird day. We can't be the only ones who noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you got a lot done. I hope you find the Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find the ornaments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting the dishwasher fixed would be number one for me. I hope you find the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with River. Dishwasher priority. Washing by hand makes my back ache.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get the dishwasher fixed

    ReplyDelete
  8. We recently had to get a new dishwasher. Mine finally giving up the ghost after many years of faithful service. I sent hubby off to get it with the firm instructions to just get a plain dishwasher. I don’t want nothing fancy. And that’s what he got

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a lot done today. We got our furnace ductwork cleaned today. The guy told our landlady he had never seen a smaller or dirtier house. I don't think they had been cleaned in years.
    We have a dishwasher but have never used it. We prefer to do them by hand. Just weird.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...