Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Today Is Tuesday, December 26, 2023: This Is What Happened.


 

Finally got a little time to post. Since I'm showing a box of items going to the local thrift store. It would be good to share how the bedroom cleaning is going. Well, it coming along. I found a large marker. Which I knew I had. Although I couldn't find it. Now it's located.

I don't see myself working on the room tomorrow. If all works out, I'm going to visit Liz.


Today, I went over to my Aunt Eve. I can see she is slowly going downhill. She has Parkinson's, and so does my Uncle Yad. All of my Aunts and one Uncle are in their 90s now.

My Aunt seemed slightly confused when it came to her cognitive ability. Although I've seen a lot worse.


This is a good enough place. To say a little about war in the Middle East. Yes, I will talk briefly about what is going on in Gaza. Opinion time...I'm not a fan of religious states. And it doesn't matter what religion is. They all need to stay out of the government's doings. That is all I have to say about the issue. 


It coming in 2024. I will write to my elected officials. Although I have yet to decide what I will limited to. If I didn't restrict it, it could be a novel. Not a best seller. 


We went to Spokane and spent Christmas Eve at Bart's in-laws. When I was driving home. Somehow, I missed the exit off the I-90 to Highway 95 North. That was a first. We got home safely.

Plus, on Christmas Eve, the festival was great. My granddaughters in Spokane are getting big.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.


9 comments:

  1. I spent Christmas Day with the twin grand daughters and the family there. They have three older brothers from a different dad, but they all get along fine. Lunch was really nice, my son J smoked some pork and roasted a chicken and S made salads, I ate until I was stuffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...religious states are not good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you had a good Christmas. Sorry about your Auntie and Uncle. I read about you driving to Spokane and I miss the old home. My brother still lives there. Have a very nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got home safely. Yes, Parkinson is a horrible disease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your aunt. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that you travel much and celebrate life. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good to hear from you, I need to do a bunch of cleaning out in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parkinsons must be terrible. And I agree. Keep religion to yourself...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, October 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I went to the senior center for lunch. They had bean soup, which I like a lot. I did a few small things around the place. I got a few more i...