Sunday, December 31, 2023

Today Is Sunday, December 31, 2023: This Is What Happened

 


For us here in Idaho, it all most 2024. Idaho has two time zones. Mountain and Pacific. I live in the Pacific time zone.
Well, none of us in this household will stay up to Midnight.

Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls for a visit. Also, their cousin joined us for a visit. Faith served us lunch.

For the last day of 2023. I did a load of washing. Both of us folded it. Plus, both of us made the bed. I unload the dishwasher.
I up some artist trading cards. My hands need a break. I will try to do one, two, or three more cards. But if it doesn’t happen, that will be okay.

Sweet and sour shrimp for dinner tonight. I’m not really going to do a resolution this upcoming year. But my 2024 word is “better.”


12 comments:

  1. ...Happy New Year, I will be in bed when the ball drops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year ~ hugs ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, shrimp! I didn't know that Idaho had two time zones. Happy New Year from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually stay up for midnight, but lately I have been watching TV until I feel properly sleepy and sometimes that is after midnight. I have a nap in the afternoons so that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good word for 2024

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2024 Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in bed (chair) at midnight and managed to text to family before I nodded off.

    Happy New Year 🎇

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, and may 2024 be filled with lots of better in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't realize that Idaho was in two time zones. That must get confusing sometimes. My roommates found a live feed of the ball drop from New York (so 9 PM our time) and then called it a night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never made resolutions. As Calvin said, I am perfect the way I am. Saskatchewan had two time zones when I was young. Solved by going permanent to one and never going on DST.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, October 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I went to the senior center for lunch. They had bean soup, which I like a lot. I did a few small things around the place. I got a few more i...