Sunday, December 10, 2023

Today Is Sunday, December 10, 2023: This Is What Happened.



Focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus, focus. And can you spell focus?

This is going to be a short post. My attention deficit has not been pleasant. Plus, I’m battling my own mind with anxiety and depression. I know it will pass. 

This morning, I only did my floor exercises.

The dishwasher also started not to work. Hubby and I ended up doing dishes by hand. Worked on two of my pages in my art journal, and these two pages are finished.

I did some housework and laundry, made a bed, did up my bullet journal for the week, swept kitty food that spilled on the floor, and needed to set a timer. I remind myself to “focus.”

Yesterday, after art. I got my covid vaccine.

13 comments:

  1. Wishing you some calm and more focus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did find your focus afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...some days I can focus better than others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did.well ~ ADD can be difficult ~ hang in ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)


    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to hear you at least didn't feel sick from your covid vaccine. But sorry about the dishwasher. Thanks for your book recommendations too. I've added them to my list. Have a great start to the new week; I hope it's not one where you have to work to focus so fiercely. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a lot even without your focus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you focused enough to get a few things off your list. Some days it sure is hard, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care of yourself,

    ReplyDelete
  10. We recently had our Covid and flu shots. Glad to have that done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a lot to me! I distract easily.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some days are bad! But they pass 👍

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you're getting a lot done. Take it easy on yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, July 26, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Don't recall when this photo was taken. I like rainbows. Some people connect to the lgbtqia plus movement. I like all colors. I remem...