Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, November 1, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 


Next three days, is what I call light blogging. I been going though the photos on my lap-top. And went picked up after plumb project. Still need to sweep.


Had Coffee with Quenella and stop in at library and order a book, though inter-library program.






In the afternoon. I went my water color class. I learn a new technique of holding my pencil more flat. Than straight up and down. Had more control of my pencil. Plus I'm taking part in art every day in November. DAY ONE




Today Is Wednesday, and it wordless Wednesday.


WORDLESS WEDNESDAY


Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. ...I tried water colors once, it was a disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those birds, they're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The birds are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started art classes last year. It’s been so much fun
    My art teacher in high school told me I couldn’t paint at all.
    This teacher has helped me prove him wrong.
    Good on you for giving it a go. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice 🤗🐦🪹🥰 Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. I love you artwork.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your birds are wonderful -- they have such a happy feel to them. Must be a good art class. I love that you are doing art everyday!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...