Thursday, November 02, 2023

Today Is Tuesday, November 2 2023: This Is What Happened

 

Light day of blogging. Been trying to transfer my game camera photos on to an thumb drive. Well it has gone smoothly. Although my frustration level has been on higher side. In bit I will get try it again. After I put jeans and heavier tops in the washing machine.




It been a while since I taken part in RAIN, Thursday art and dinner. Today theme is “Cold and Raining” When it cold and raining I like to look at though a window. So my coat and such should be hung up.


Going to work on compacting my creative supplies.


Coffee is on.

10 comments:

  1. Moving digital photos is such a chore. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera connects to Wi-Fi so I can easily transfer the photos to my iPad. It it’s an inexpensive camera and my phone takes better pictures, which are automatically saved to the cloud. Ah, technology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...having things go smoothly is the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are lots of activities to participate in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a good time to have your coat and jeans in the washer ... nice to have them clean, but need them dry when it gets cold out. I am about to transfer the contents of my computer to a new computer ... say a prayer that I don't lose anything :0 Stay warm, Dora ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tech things are made to be frustrating I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, and I like how you have the coat hanging up. :) hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to watch rain from inside where I am warm and dry too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in a place where the rains can be in excess and furious too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...