Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Today Is Tuesday October 31, 2023: This Is What Happened.


 

They're days I want to toss all of my techie stuff in the Kootenai river. I might even want to even toss it off Copeland bridge. The waters is deeper there.


Happy Halloween. I'm ole humbug when comes to 2023 Halloween. No costume. For some strange reason. I don't if strange of not. I want to dress as an gas pump.




Did a tarot reading for my self. Middle card, rebirth. Or some may call it “Judgment” Learn the emotional truth and move on. I like the word rebirth, more than Judgment. Judgment sound so finely. The end. No growth.


Murphy and I went Senior center for lunch. Before I went library and I got the book. Are There God? It's me. Margaret. By Judy Blume. Some place this banned. Stop in the store and got some food.




For next three days I plan to do some light blogging.

But I like to mention, ART EVERY DAY MONTH 2023. I'm going to give it a try.


Coffee is on.

15 comments:

  1. Yes, when tech is a problem it is so frustrating. I hope you had a good lunch at the Senior Center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Halloween has never been my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn the emotional truth and move on. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Judy Blume book is interesting and insightful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just imagining you in a gas pump disguise 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It's me. Margaret" has been around for a very long time now. I guess somebody found something they didn't like and that was enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Are you there God? It's me Margaret" was a favourite with my girls and when they left it lying around I read it too. It's a good book.
    We mostly don't do Halloween here, so there's no need to worry about costumes or candy, though my daughter always buys candy just in case. She was happily surprised to have a couple of small groups of children knock on her door and she had little bags of candy already made up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve got that book in my own library. It’s been many years since I read it.
    I live out of town so we don’t get trick or treaters I don’t celebrate Halloween now anyway. It’s spring here. Not fall

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think rebirth is a better term too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We didn't have any kids come by on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a good Tuesday ~ No trick or treaters here either ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our granddaughter had fun trick or treating.
    Wishing you a happy month of November.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never thought to be a gas pump for Halloween. That would be a tough costume to create. I read that Judy Blume when I was a kid. It was the rage back then. I have never done a tarot card reading. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We had 7 kids to our door. Some people had over 100, varied by age of area I guess

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...