Sunday, November 12, 2023

Today Is Sunday November 12, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 

I have never took part in “Sunday Selection” I guess River is RUNNING IT NOW. If I understand it. One post photo, that one has on file. Actually looks like ELPHANT CHILD runs. I guess it doesn't matter.



I been going though some of my photos. Putting them on thumb drive. Sending an thumb drive to each of my sons.

Trying to get an 8MB one, or I should say I'm trying to order set of them though amazon. For some reason I'm having issue with my credit card.

Haven't really used my card since I been back from San Francisco. I like to keep my credit use down to minimal.

Looks like going to call the bank tomorrow.




Murphy and I went roof of our home, and fixed a leak. Got my fingers cross we got it. I don't mind going up and down the ladder. I just don't care about going from the roof to the ladder.

Fixing the roof is messy. And no fun!

Wrote two letters.



I believe most of tomorrow what I got plan is stuff that should take less than 15 minutes, for each thing. But they need to be done.

Like set up appointment to see about my Idaho health, our medical insurance. It based on income. I've been trying to fill out forms. And they keep sending me over to Medicaid. We don't qualify for Medicaid. I'm guessing I will have to apply for it and knowing I won't be accepted. Waste of time on my part and person on the other end.

Than I'm going to stop in at Community Action Center. They take care of energy assistant. I know they need proof of income. Social Security income one brings in the reward letter. Telling the amount they receive. I didn't get my reward letter. Guessing the reason is; that applied in middle of the year. But I do have official letter with the amount I get from Social Security. Hopefully they will take it.

After visiting with my therapist. I stop by Liz and visit for bit.




Finished reading “The Diary of Olga Romanov” and now waiting for my next read, “Letters to the Earth: Writing to a planet in crisis” Our library is getting it from the “International Library” but when that is the question.


Today left over photo are from game camera.


Coffee is on

16 comments:

  1. ...the roof is the most important part of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like a waste of time to have to apply for something you don't qualify for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh at the credit card issues - and having to call the bank. Thank you for joining us this week. You are braver than I am about ladders. Much braver. I hope the roof is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dealing with credit companies and government benefits offices can be a nightmare, I do pray you have an easy time of it all.

    I've been on the roof (to clean gutters) and agree, it's messy and not and no fun at all up there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to put photos on thumb drives for your sons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should be easy to get thumb drives. Hopefully you'll get those issues sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you fixed the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the roof is successfully fixed. Your yard is looking nice and green.
    Maybe you do qualify for Medicaid, you won't know for sure until you apply. I hope you get all your financials sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going from the roof to the ladder is the worst part. Especially if there is a bit of frost on the roof. You could slide down, hit the ladder and pole vault into next week

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you got the leak fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do be ever so careful on the ladder. I hope the roof really is fixed. Leaks can be hard to find at times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I´m glad Germany is quite good with health insurance - good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fixing a roof is scary. I am not fond of heights. I don't know why government makes things more complicated than it needs. It shouldn't be so difficult to get SSI & Medicare. I remember my father complaining about knowing the time to sign up. Something about 3 months prior to his birthday. Good luck working it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you get the credit card issues sorted, and I hope the roof is successfully fixed.

    May the week ahead go well for you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a hectic schedule, it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Add that to my list of ways we can make it easier for people to access the benefits that are available.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...