Saturday, November 11, 2023

Today is Saturday, November 11, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 



A short post. Been raining most of the day. No mail, it Veteran day. A lease here in the United States.

Yesterday post. I want to share one of artist trading card I got. From six year old.

Did some sewing on a quilt sashing. I call it the framing.


Since we got back for San Francisco area, we seem have one repair after anther. Not sure if mention the roof leak. We thought it was around the bathroom vent. Look like we were wrong. So there is strong possible that we will try to fix it tomorrow.


Strange things since I retire. I someday get my date and days of weeks mix up. A lease I don't get years and month twist, yet. I recall when I was kid I marked the dates off the calendar.


Coffee is on.

11 comments:

  1. ...we rare get any decent mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roof leaks are no fun at all. Yes, sometimes all the days seem the same once you are retired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mark off the date on the calendar every evening when the tv news comes on, otherwise I lose track of the days since I retired. I used to hold my calendar pages with hair clips too, now I have small bulldog clips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute art from the 6 year old! Do you think it's a teddy bear perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute art from the 6 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a YouTuber I follow, when he retired he moved to the Isle of Wright, on the way there on the Ferry, he tossed his "work watch" in the sea, a symbol of being free from the work schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun art ~ home repairs keep one busy ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are not alone with losing track of days and weeks. I need to keep track of days to know when to put the garbage, recycle, and compost bins out. I do not always get it right even with reminders on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no need to keep track most of the time. Who cares what day of the month it is unless you have appointments to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get my days mixed up, and I'm not retired. I think that's normal. (We have clocks in the classrooms now that show date and day of the week. I find myself referring to them often.)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...