Saturday, November 04, 2023

Today Is Saturday, November 4, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 As for the weather, we have an atmospheric river going over us. It's pouring, and I'm not sure if old is snoring.

It looks like rain the entire week. Someday heavier than others.



My friend Quenella sent out a note card through the mail. So I thought she would like one from me. I consider letter writing a lost art. I don't have much to say since I see her in person and talk on the phone.



I added an artist trading card to her note card.


I got several of my game camera photos on a thumb drive. I'm planning to buy a USB hub with 4 or 6 ports. Wednesday or Thursday, going down to Sandpoint with Qunella. Hopefully, they have one at Walmart. If not, I will order it on Amazon.


I am planning to do some blog reading. I'm almost done with my current read,  Are You There God? It's Me. Margaret.


Coffee is on.

15 comments:

  1. ...I have heard of an atmospheric river, but I don't think that we have ever had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin & I started sending cards & letters a few years back. You're correct on letter writing being a lost art. I enjoy finding interesting cards to send.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll find the hub at Walmart. They're pretty easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That weather doesn't sound too nice. Yes, WalMart will probably have that hub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no on the weather. Cute card

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you think about Margaret?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a cozy and productive day despite the rain. Enjoy your reading, and I hope you find the USB hub.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And will you believe it!!! First Tom, now you, I can comment again!
    And others... I suddenly can no more... To yours:
    Yippeee! Cute card but yikes to the weather. Have a great Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to hear your view on that book, Are you there...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seldom do snail mail any more, even at Christmas. I send e-greetings to almost all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I mailed something yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you seen the movie that was just recently made of "Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret." I read the book when I was young and remember very little of it. I should watch the movie myself to refresh my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely thing to do ~ write notes and create a trade card ~ wonderful post and hope you enjoyed the book ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is nothing like a note via snail mail in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I belong to postcrossing so I send out a postcard every monday and get one back once a week or so. It's kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...