Monday, November 27, 2023

Today Is Monday, November 27, 2023: This What Happened.

 

I have been practicing drawing cafe booth scenes. It took me a little time to figure out how to draw booth twin chairs. Tables are easy to do.

Putting a table in the booth scene. I don't know what the difficulty level will be.


Got hold of Medicaid. I found out once both hubby and I crossed over. The state could grab onto our estate to pay any medical bills. I'm so glad I only have 1 year, 2 months, and 14 days before I can get Medicare.

So, I put my Medicaid on hold. I found out there is a possibility that I might be unable to sign up for it because our income is too low. I'd like financial help. Last year, the state gave me money toward my insurance, and I paid $65 for my health insurance. For the year of 2023. 

I don't know if this is a possibility. I hope something can be worked out that I end up paying around $5 a month for my premiums.


Hubby's birthday is today; he is 73 years old. I Slept weirdly last night; I really liked this DVD called, HUMBLE BEAUTY. Watch two YouTube videos by PROFESSOR GRAEME YORSTON. I found this one on PRINCESS ALICE interesting. She was Queen Elizabeth II's mother-in-law. I will walk around the place, check the mailbox, and have a piece of chocolate cake. And take a shower.


Coffee is on.

13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your husband. 73 is a good age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your husband. Hope you both celebrated. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to speak to an estate planner to determine how you can pass your home to family members. There must be some way to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Hubby from all of us. I hope you get that insurance thing figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your beloved partner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you can get a good deal and assistance with health insurance! Happy Birthday to your husband -- I bet that chocolate cake is his birthday cake, right? I know a little bit about Princess Alice. She had some difficult issues in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your husband! Hope he had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Medicare was a critical part of my timing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck in sorting the medical stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday wishes for your hubby.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dora, wishing your hubby a happy birthday and hope you celebrate with family. Hope also you can get government support for your medical cover. Betty

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, July 26, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Don't recall when this photo was taken. I like rainbows. Some people connect to the lgbtqia plus movement. I like all colors. I remem...