Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, November 29, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 



Grumble, grumble, and grumble. It is about Amazon. I ordered some items from them. One of them is on the way. But I also ordered 4 items that are having issues. They asked me to do "Payment Revision Needed." I lost count of how many times I tried to update. It returns to my old credit card, which isn't in use. Plus, I remove all cards that are no longer in use.
Mid-November, I ordered from Amazon. No trouble at all.
Well, my order got canceled. Which is fine. I can look into it at my own pace.

Went to town and got pictures of my granduncle, Archie. He is part of the collage I'm doing. I will be sharing this upcoming Friday. I will send photos of Archie to my sons.
Then I went to look at Larson in Bonners Ferry and had time to kill. So, I looked at their toy section. Not overly impressed. Not saying I won't buy anything. To me, the best thing they had was the National Geographic toys.

Headed over to the group. I brought up art insight. We all share how our week went. We talked about handling anger and how we each handle it.

I went to Under The Sun, had lunch with my friend Qunella, and came home. Did a little cleaning in one back bedroom. Where all my creative supplies seemed to migrate. Got my first Christmas Card today.

Coffee is on.

12 comments:

  1. I've had issues with Amazon too. Very frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes dealing with Amazon is a real pain, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you sort out the Amazon order. I should mail my cards out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't shopped from Amazon in years. Maybe you could close the account you have with them and open a new one with the new credit card details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technology is fantastic. Until it stops working. Then it’s just a big pain in the posterior.
    Hopefully you’ll be able to sort it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the Amazon problems, hope you get it fixed. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My father was still ordering things on Amazon a month after he died.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazon Germany isn´t better... hope you get it all sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So frustrating when Amazon is being difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I could have had my cards done this early.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Christmas card already? My mother was always the one to send out cards first. I have never had trouble with Amazon. I hope you're able to clear things up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes Amazon can be a real pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, July 26, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Don't recall when this photo was taken. I like rainbows. Some people connect to the lgbtqia plus movement. I like all colors. I remem...