Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, August 30, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 

I didn't sleep right. I actually slept off. I'm sure I will sleep ok tonight.

Yesterday, Murphy and I went to see his sister, Faith. I have an issue with someone who can talk about one subject for hours. And the main topic yesterday was our aches, pain, and illness. If I had more to contribute. I wouldn't be grumbling about it.
My dad could get on some subject and go on and on about it. Just needle on it.


I stopped in at Under the Sun this morning, before group. Qunella and I had coffee. Well, she had tea. Than I went over to the group. But the person who did it wasn't in. So I stopped at our library and found the news on books. That I'm trying to get though the inter-library loan. Well, it is on the way.
Stop in at the tractor place and get part of our lawn mower. And at the grocery store. Ground beef was on sale for $2.98 a pound. And also bacon at $14.98 for three pounds.

This evening I'm going to art. It has been a while since I've been. It is cool outdoors, and I will wear a light jacket or a sweater.

Pancake or Waffles? It doesn't matter to me. But I like things mixed in my pancake or waffles.

Coffee is on, and stay safe.

Pancakes or waffles?

9 comments:

  1. ...I haven't been sleeping well either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very full day. I'm sure you will sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can go on about something for hours. But, I try not to when my audience isn't interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talking about aches and pains just makes you concentrate on it. It’s better to distract yourself with something. I use crochet or some other craft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I’d hate hearing TMI about her aches and pains

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been sleeping very well lately. I have a cuple of neighbours who can go on and on and on, I rarely talk to them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've inspired me to make waffls today! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pancakes it is for the grandkids tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like something in the pancakes or waffles whether its shredded zucchini or bananas.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Wow! The Vangogh Immersive Show was well worth it. I hope another immersive show comes to Spokane. I asked those working at the show if the...