Monday, August 28, 2023

Today Is Monday, August 28, 2023: This Is What Happened



We got the house insurance paid. I believe the auto insurance is due in November and the property tax in December.

Plus, I went to the hardware store and stopped by the grocery store. Wow, things are expensive. Mostly meat.


Two of the blogs I visit. Says that they can't comment on my blog. Not sure if there an issue with my blog or not. 



I went through my sock box. Both hubby and I now have more socks to put on our feet. I can't say I did a good job of sweeping and vacuuming. I did what I would call highlighting.

Murphy tosses some grass seed on the old garden area. The garden spot is too big.


7 comments:

  1. ...my garden is too big too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm able to comment. But Blogger has been glitchy, so it could be any number of issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish for a bigger garden, but am I able to properly care for one now I am older? I never had a sock box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently cleaned out the sock drawers too. Long overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm no good at gardening so just have some volunteer tomatoes, volunteer potatoes some raspberry bushes and the apple tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meat at the grocery store is expensive as well as a lot of other stuff the price has gone up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's impressive that you keep such track of your insurance premiums. It's a good habit indeed.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Wow! The Vangogh Immersive Show was well worth it. I hope another immersive show comes to Spokane. I asked those working at the show if the...