Thursday, August 31, 2023

Today Is Thursday, August 31, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 

I thought I would be sharing my progress on my embroidery block. See, hubby went and had a heart stress test. The good news is that he did fine on a stress test. As he was having the test done. I was going to embroidery. I forgot the scissors. So, I read instead.


I’m reading “The Letters of Sigmund Freud.” He seems to have two different lives. One is Dr. Freud, and the other one is Sigmund.

Confession time...I have made crude remarks about Dr. Freud and his outlook on sex. 

I will probably put the book up for a while. I will pick up the book this Tuesday or Wednesday. I’m getting through the inter-library loan program.


Organize to get ready to put on primer on the south side of the house. Depending on the weather, we will apply the primer either tomorrow (Friday) or the following day (Saturday)

Got the bullet journal finished by December 31, 2023,


No breakfast grab and leftover burrito out of the fridge. I like quite a few veggies in my burrito. We had banana pancakes for lunch, and I added some cottage cheese to the pancake batter. Dinner was beef stew with veggies.

7 comments:

  1. Well, you did make productive use of your time

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I would like to do embroidery, but I need to learn how to thread a needle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your reading! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad hubby passed the 'stress test' ~ and thanks for your birthday wishes for Ziggy ~ he had 'his kind of day' walks and treats ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankfully Murphy test went good.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...