Friday, September 01, 2023

Today Is Friday, September 1, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 



It feels like Saturday. But the calendar says it is Friday. Yesterday, I had planned to post some photos. But the batteries went tits up.



So I will share some photos.




During Gun Smoke, I did some embroidery. You can tell the difference between the two.


I did some heavier vacuuming. Move the furniture about. Well, I slid most of the items north, so I could get to areas that haven't been suck up by the vacuumed cleaner.

My friend Lola gave me a box of clothes. I went through them, and only two I'm keeping. The rest I'm taking to the thrift store. Plus a few other items.




Wednesday, I'm active with art. On the first and third Wednesdays, I have a water-coloring class in the afternoon. Didn't have a chance to attend them because of work. This is my first time doing chickens. I'm linking these with FRIDAY FACE OFF.



On Wednesday, I also went to "Art Insight." We worked on gratitude. I don't know how often. But there have been times when gratitude didn't come easy. I'm linking this to LUNCH BREAK.




Last year in September, I took part in TREVOR READING CHALLENGE, and I'm doing it again this year.

14 comments:

  1. ...Dora, enjoy your September, I can't believe that it's here already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on your embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embroidery is looking good. It's something I can't do anymore with bad eyes and arthritis in my thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday did feel like Saturday for me also. Sorry I'm late but we had a family emergency last night. I could use the caffeine in a big cup of coffee. Happy Labor Day weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you’re enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had a very good friday activities. Every day is important to do good activities, but preferably dont heavy activities. Have a nice day ttoday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do stay busy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dora, your food looks so good and your day sounds like you had fun. I really love your embroidery. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and gentle colors in your lovely needlework ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lot of cute art Dora. Thanks for linling to Art For Fun Friday

    Muchđź–¤love

    ReplyDelete
  11. The food sure looks good and so does your art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unfortunately today IS Saturday and I am playing catch up. Lovely embroidery. Not able to do that because I have no pinch grip.

    Sorry about your batteries. I use rechargeable ones in my camera.

    Cute chickens and a wonderful abstract for gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job with the art. I try to remind myself to be grateful but like you said it can tough sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...