Thursday, May 25, 2023

Today Is Thursday, May 25, 2023: This Is What Happened:

 



Oh, I need a day off. “Boy,” Regis was something yesterday. He might not have caught or understood what I said since I worked yesterday. I was taking off Thursday. I will run him around tomorrow if needed. His Social worker will be there tomorrow.

Well, I had to block him on my phone. I’m doing it for 24 hours. He can needle a person. Next time it will be for 48 hours.


Weed around the lilac bush and on the south end of the house. Until the weed-eater ran out of string, I also worked on my bullet journal for July.

I had to re-stick a printed page for one of my art journal pages.

I made some circles and started to paint the background purple. And I had some leftover paint and spread it out on another page. So it can be used someday as a background page. But the date still needs to be determined.


When it comes July, I’m leaning toward my next day off will be Tuesday. So I will be working Monday and Thursday. Hopefully, his new caregiver will be ready to go in mid-July.


Today’s musician is BOBBY, COOL. Who is from NEVADA. I will share the song DON “T SINK MY SHIP. And the LYRICS.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like he can be a handful sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Regis gave you a hard time

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..they call it work because it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will have to totally block once you retire or you will constantly get phone calls.
    There is always something to do around the house. But keeping busy is a good thing so it’s not a chore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regis calling you so often isn't right and you are right to block him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It for 24 hours. Next time it will be 48 hours.

      Delete
  6. I hope he understands why you are blocking him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care of yourself,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Retirement can’t come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Regis can be a pest sometimes! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Regis was such a pain. It happens. Retirement is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you are more than ready to start your retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you are right to block Regis. You have to enforce limits you've told him about (many times, I'm sure). Retirement is about you. Alana ramblinwitham

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, May 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I just noticed that today would have been my Grandfather Clarence's Birthday. If he were alive, he would be old. Okay! He would have ...