Friday, May 26, 2023

Today Is Friday May 26, 2023: This Is What Happened:

 


Last Saturday. I notice some great clouds to take photos in the southeast from my home in North Idaho. But I took photos of clouds every one and a half hours. I was watching and enjoying how the clouds changed.



I'm pleased; I finished my entire June in my bullet journal.

One thing we talked about in my last therapy. Did I need help completing the task? I know I've talked bout this before my mom's famous statement." You did a good job but ____________________-.

Yes, the blank line was what was wrong. So I learned to say, "I didn't have enough time and made sure I was looking busy, doing something.

But even in school. I had trouble staying on task. Let's say in my math class. I could be working on English.

So my therapist thinks I have ADHD. I'm a restless person; that is the main focus of my ADHD. She gave me some pointers. Medication isn't necessary now, and I doubt it will be. It never causes me any major, either.



I couldn't figure out how to unblock Regis. So I wrote his number down. I might have trouble. It was my first time and person. I blocked. If he needles me again, I will block him for 48 hours next time. And the third time I saw it will be 96 hours. I'm not particularly eager to do things like this. But it needed to be done.


Murphy and I went to the senior center for lunch. The main dish was tuna and noodle casserole, and it was delicious. Then for dessert, it was cheesecake with blueberries on top. I'm full.




I finish up my art journal page. About banning books. It is only a minor thing I would do differently. First, I wouldn't use paper. I wanted to get the effect of natural rock. Second, I would have made a mental ramp with graffiti writing of books—both ban and not ban.


I'm linking my post to SKY WATCH and ART FOR FRIDAY.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

17 comments:

  1. Ah, perfectionism. I'm sorry your mother blocked you like that. Sometimes you just need to say, "good job," and leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how i luv those clouds and thanks for sharing your art journal
    Happy you linked up at AFFF

    Muchđź’–love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice landscape to go with the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had trouble in primary school because I finished work before others and had nothing to do while I waited for the rest to catch up. Then one teacher said those who finish early can get a book to read from the shelf at the back of the classroom, so that was much better. Me and Elaine and Pam got to read a lot of books that year. High school was harder, but I always managed to stay on task except for the french lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s lovely you set a goal and you completed it.
    Well done. Very good job indeed. And no buts xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your first photo of the cloud behind the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should look at the clouds more, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. The negative but always makes it sound like it was a bad thing. You should be happy you finished what you did. Easier said than done, right? I am loving those cloud photos. Have a wonderful long weekend and enjoy filling in your bullet journal too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice clouds. Good to know if you are adhd

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the clouds compliment the mountains, very nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sky is perfect. I have never blocked a person I know, just telemarketers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sky with white clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, it could be ADHD, but also please keep in mind that ADHD can be a strength in the right situation. Having said that, it's good to practice strategies that will help you with the parts of this that cause you issues (I refuse to say "disorder"). It is too bad your Mom criticized you like that. It is nice watching clouds, isn't it? Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Watching clouds is a great way to enjoy nature.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful skies. I love how they are constantly changing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos. Have fun playing in your journals!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...