Sunday, May 07, 2023

Today Is Sunday, May 7, 2023: This Is What Happened



I'm tossing in the towel over today's SUNDAY STEALING. Large amount of the question I would have googled for an answer. Or my two solutions would be "I don't know" or "I'm clueless."

So today, I decided to copy and paste Penguin SUNDAY FIVE.


 1: Have you ever moved into a new home? Yes, My parents had two new homes built. 

2: If you could build a new home this year, what would it be like? Open floor plan, everything on one level, energy efficient, bedrooms on the backside of the house, and no halls or very little. Oh, no question, they would be a creative room. 

3: About how old is the home you live in? Built in the early '70s

4: What is/was the oldest home you have lived in? There is a photo of me in the house built in the 40s or the 50s. I don't recall the house. Then, one I recall is one my parent built in the 1960s

5: If you could change one thing about your home, what would it be? Where do I start? I will only list three: Put a mudroom/pantry off the kitchen entry; the washer and dryer would be placed there. Take out all carpets and put in a tile or something like that. And central air conditioning. 


Went to Tarot and Tea. I had a small glass of red wine. The rain was good and hard most of the day.

Coffee is on, and stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. I don't like Sunday Stealing, always far too many questions. This one seems easier so here are my answers:
    1 Have you ever moved into a new home?
    Yes, three times.
    2 If you could build a new home this year what would it be like?
    Not entirely open plan, I like doors that can be closed to conserve heating costs, bigger rooms and two "master suites" with ensuite bathrroms and walk-in robes, for when adult visitors stay over (brother and his wife etc), ducted reverse cycle airconditioning, security system built in, have enough room for fruit trees and veggie gardens.
    3 About how old is the home you live in?
    Built in the early 50s, a complex of blocks of flats with garden spaces, no building over two stories high.
    4 what was the oldest home you have lived in?
    not sure, the one I lived in 20 years ago was built in the 1920s I think and one I lived in at age 6-11 was probably that old too.
    5 If you could change one thing about your home what would it be?
    Get an extra bedroom somehow. I have only one and the original floor plan doesn't allow for extra rooms, so I would have to move to get that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 questions are so much better

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Have you ever moved into a new home?
    Yes, once.

    2. If you could build a new home this year what would it be like?
    More environment-friendly.

    3. About how old is the home you live in?
    It was built in early 1960s.

    4. What was the oldest home you have lived in?
    The one built in 1960s.

    5. If you could change one thing about your home what would it be?
    Have an extra room that be a library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up on Sunday Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never moved into a new house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your dream home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take out all carpets and put in tile ..... that is what I too would do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would do all of the above except the one level idea. It's hard sometimes but I feel safer with a basement during tornado season. New floors! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Houses were a big problem when I lived in Shillong, a place which never had enough of anything. But in Delhi I was blessed with good accommodation. Now i have my own house, the only new one I ever moved into.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have moved from place to place and land to land very often. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. The house I grew up in was built in the early '70s. My parents were the second owners. (The first owners lived there about a year or two.)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 Thought I would blog before now. My emotions are all over the place. Having trouble sorting them out. I found out my friend had died, which...