Monday, May 01, 2023

Today Is Monday, May 1, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 


Today Is Monday, May 1, 2023; This Is What Happened.


No blogging on Tuesday or Wednesday. I have things to do on those two days. Tuesday, I'll be attending an event called "Freedom to Read," and then on Wednesday is my Art group which I do too. So here is what happened today.


This is a good time. I mention the drama between Regis and Liz. Well, there is no drama. I mean, no drama.

I don't know which straw broke the camel's back. It could have been an entire bale of straw, knowing either one of their life.

Before Regis's Birthday, which is March 8. Liz ends up blocking Regis; he can hound, pursue, be persistent, harass, badger, annoy, bug, nag, henpeck, and needle. Or be an ongoing pest. He doesn't do it with me. He could have very well been hounding Liz's daughter-in-law. It wouldn't shock me. Zytka's cousin stops by Regis Place. Not long ago. He is a City Police officer. And ask him not to contact either one of them. Which means, personally, text. Phone or email. The police officer made it sound like one didn't need to go through court for a restraining order. Well, I'm not going to tell Regis any different. All in all, this is for the best.

Anytime there is a so-called upside-down happening in Regis world. He gets on the phone with his therapist. Or whoever. He makes him sound like he is the victim. It doesn't take much for Regis's life to have a minor bump, to have him go bunkers.

That poor woman, she doesn't get a break from him. He even bothers her on holidays and her vacation.


The Workday is normal. Let's see, we went to Sandpoint to see about his arthritis, at the pain clinic. And over the weekend, the remote for his HF 10 broke. It came today. Then he saw his local doctor. I have never seen anyone go to a doctor like Regis.


I even managed to get in a short walk-in today.


Today Musician comes from IOWA; I'm featuring ART FARMER. And here FAIR WEATHER. 

17 comments:

  1. ...I just saw on PBS this evening Booner General Hospital had lost its OB/GYN doctors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It crazy here in idaho, mostly in Northern part.

      Delete
  2. very nice and love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are women supposed to get care without OB/GYN doctors?
    I hope Regis learns to stay within his boundaries concerning Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read a banned book, and be creative, see you in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regis sounds like a very difficult person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before long you will be finished with all the work drama! Days to plan your own agenda! You have a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got a walk in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scary times we're living in, where women can't get basic health care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Regis sounds like he's a hard person to deal with at times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My brother said one ob gyn who lived down a couple blocks from them in Boise closed her practise and left. Also, REgis sounds like a toddler, and very high maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Regis! Retirement is sounding better all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good that Liz had someone to talk to Regis to tell him to leave her alone. It's too bad it's gotten to that, but sometimes people don't listen without a stronger image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like Regis really needs to find himself a hobby.
    I find people who don’t have enough to do act that way. I’m so glad you retiring and you won’t have to deal with all this for much longer

    ReplyDelete
  14. You must be counting the minutes and seconds before retirement. To need a police officer to get some one to stop harassing you - that's a scary situation, especially in these times. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always good to get a walk into your day.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like Regis focuses too much on himself.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...