Sunday, April 30, 2023

Today Is Sunday, April 30, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 


Last day of April. Plenty of memes or blog hops out there in blogging land. On the last day of the month, I will toss it out. A question. And, sometimes, it might be more than a one-part question.


What is your morning routine like? Depends on the day. The day I go to work is. Get up between 6 and 7 AM. Go potty, wash up, and take care of Abner, the cat. Watch the news for a little bit as I drink my coffee. Get dress. I try! Well, I take a walk on odd days, and on even days, I exercise. And usually off to work. I leave the place a little before nine in the morning.

But the day I don't work, my mornings move at a pace I want to. Sometimes I do nothing, do something creative or do some chore or project. , Then they're days I might even do more than one thing. Confession time...I like leftover stale coffee reheated in Microwave. 




Yesterday Lolita and I went to the grand opening of TEA SCARLET STUDIO. Not a large studio. Lovely work and well displayed. Worth a visit. 

Got my figure across; our community will get more arts and culture.




After, we went over to a place called Baked and Lavish. I thought it was a little place to eat. They had a variety of items. We order hot chocolate.




Afterward, we walked PRE CODE SHOWS across to the library. Lolita had to get a copy of something. I noticed on one of the shelves they had a book by Nora Roberts; I know some places her books have been PULLED. SOME OF HER BOOKS OFF THE SHELVES. 

Stopped at the store and got a few things. Things are expensive. 32 oz (0.9072) of yogurt cost $2.88. It is now on sale. I like the brand ZOI. Got a six-pack of beer. 12 oz (0.3402) bottles, and the beer cost $9.28. And shredded cheese 32 oz (0.9072) cost $7.56.




Now for Sunday. Did some budgeting. Most of the bills will be coming in the first week of May still need to pay for the credit card and the natural gas. For some reason, I'm not locating the credit card bill. I will keep looking. I don't believe it ran off. 

The living room air conditioner unit got put in yesterday. And the bedroom unit got put in this morning. So finish up my May bullet journal. 



I decide on the following two books; I will read MAUD and BURNING THE BOOKS. I should be done reading The Diary Of a Young Girl before May 7. Then I will start on Maud. Our library, or the one in Sandpoint, doesn't have Burning The Books. So right before we head down to Oregon. I will swing in at our local library and request that book. I ask for books that take a little while to find or get. I have been to watch some DVDs, PRE_CODE HOLLYWOOD COLLECTION. The two I have already watched are; THE CHEAT and MERRILY WE GO TO HELL. Both movies have a good storyline. I plan to return to watching movies with Meryl Streep and Orson Welles. I'm also considering watching some of THEM.



Coffee is on, and stay safe.


7 comments:

  1. ...I don't drink beer now, but we were married in '68, a 6 pack was $1.50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like most of the art and it's nice to support local galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still astonished and upset about all the book banning. It's so wrong in my opinion. Younger children can be guided by parents and teachers to age appropriate books, but high school age children should be allowed to choose for themselves and if they can't find what they want at school libraries they should be able to go to town or city libraries. I guess the government just wants them all to have guns and go shooting instead, but still go to church on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books written by Nora Roberts are disappearing? The whole thing is upsetting. What's next? I don't even want to guess...

    Thanks for the morning coffee and for visiting my blog. It was a delicious read. Your morning routine is ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put a couple of ice cubes in my coffee,

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 Thought I would blog before now. My emotions are all over the place. Having trouble sorting them out. I found out my friend had died, which...