Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, April 26, 2023: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday I just remembered that I had to shout out to my son Bart. Yesterday he turned 32. Wow, both of my sons are in their 30s.

And I finished reading TIME WIL TELL. Will be reading THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL. This is will my third read of this book. I read in school. I think before high school. And then once on my own. But I have never read this version. I read the clean-up version. The one she never mentioned was the issue she had with her mom after my current read. So I don't know what I will be reading.






A day off from my job. Not a day off from chores. The word project may be more fitting. My partner Murphy and I are washing the side of the house. We did the south side. We plan to paint the central part of the house.

We ran to town and got some papers from the safety deposit box. And on the way home, we stop by the store. Unfortunately, we only had three eggs for breakfast.

I sat in the pickup and read more of my book.

I did get my art supplies in a suitcase. I don't know about the layout. But that is not an issue. Soon I can take some of the supplies back to the thrift store.


Even did some art today. I should be able to share it on my Friday blog post.


Today the musician is from WISCONSIN, and my choice is the STEVE MILLER BAND. Here is a song from that group, SPACE COWBOY and LYRICS.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. ...I remember when it was said, never trust anyone over 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, apparently Anne Frank's father heavily edited her diary before it was published after the war, removing anything he thought was "unseemly" like her discussions of her sexual feelings, etc. I'll be interested in hearing what you think of the unedited full version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto, I read the book years ago

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably won't read the unedited version. I have too many unread books on my kindle to get through.
    Three of my children are in their forties now and one is fifty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer unedited books, but sometimes there's not a choice. You always do a lot of work each day, I can't do too much these days. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven’t read the unedited version of Anne’s book. I’ll look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mom can never have a day off from chores! Surprised that boys in the 30s need to be yelled at too! I yell at my 8 year old and my toddler thinking that I won't have to later!
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Washing and painting the house is quite a job! I did like the Steve Miller Band back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May your skies always be friendly

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, October 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I got another page of artist trading cards—nine of them. They came from Idaho and Washington, and two are unknown to me. I went to art...