Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, April 19, 2023; This Is What Happened.



Over on Facebook, I saw a post...Can We All Get Back To Blogging?... I miss you. I was surprised by the response. The person and her BLOG. And all positive.

I had to open all the blog links. Well, I didn't have to open them. I choose to. Here are some of the current ones. Or who posted in the last 30 days.

WHAT I MADE TODAY

ANN'S ELECTRIC WORLD.

WHITE DOG BLOG.

JUST DUCKY

I recall saying to my parents, "That is old fashion" Well, maybe blogging is. But I do enjoy it.


Hubby and I went to the senior center. For exercise class and stayed for lunch. I don't check my text every minute of the day. I got a text from Liz saying she no longer needs my service. I hope she is safe. But they know I want to retire. Then, Regis texted and wanted me to make some calls. So first of the week, I will call social security before Wednesday and talk to them.


Been practicing drawing a zippo lighter. The hardest thing is the lid or the cover to it. Got art tonight. Bringing my art journal and my embroidering.


Today Musician is from MICHIGAN. I'm featuring DEL SHANNON. I like to share the song KEEP SEARCHING and the LYRICS.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. exercise and art...good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...folks float in and out of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can call blogging what they may, but I enjoy it and have met the many nice people...virtually and in person. I still have tons of blogs I read.

    Hope you week is going well Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is a great hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Del Shannon. I will have a look at those blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking out new blogs. I seldom post to FB. I blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is not easy and I am lucky to do one per week. Also finding time to check other peoples blogs every day is hard so I usually batch read them

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...