Thursday, April 20, 2023

Today Is Friday, April 20, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 



At this point, I am still determining which blog I will stop in and visit. On daily bases, I only visit some of my blog pals with fewer days of work. So I should be able to stop in at more blogs.

Question time...How do you visit blogs? 




Work went ok, nothing exciting, which I'm always thankful for. Went to Sandpoint Library. I got three dvds. I will post about them tomorrow.


My package came from Amazon. With the recent news of gun violence, I feel it safer to shop online. As I said about being in Sandpoint. Regis and I stop at the pie hut for a piece of pie. They have good food all away around.



I don't look who packing a gun when I go into a place. If I did. I wonder if I would get anything from the store. Maybe I should. It would be a way to lose weight! So after our bill was paid. There was some guy with a gun hanging on his hip. If I had seen it before, I would have walked out. Never know what his emotional or mental state is.



Last night I went to my art time, down at the pearl. We work on our art journals. The page we did. Or theme. It was to replace negative words we use with positive ones. Well, I do learn a lot from myself playing with art. I like some of the non-journal items we make. I can see some of the things being part of hanging outdoor items. I started to get a laminating machine.




Tonight I'm going to Pearl for our book talk. Our package arrives from Amazon. Well, I think we will keep everything. Murphy needs to try on his long-johns. And I'm on the fence about "How To Write a Poem" I thought it would have been some type of workbook. I like to try my hand at writing poetry. It is fun, and I like the illustration in it.

But I did find a box with a lid to keep my art paper in. So, over the weekend, I can get creative supplies to organize.



Today musician comes from FLORIDA. The band BACK STREET BOYS, comes out of Flordia. The song I like to share is. I WANT THAT WITH LYRICS


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. ...living in the wild west isn't my idea of living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, more time to read more blogs! Not in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary about the gun on his pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall wait to read a poem of yours. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad we don't have open carry here. I get nervous around cops when I see their guns, and hopefully they're trained. You're living in a new wild west.

    How I visit blogs: I log into feedly.com. Every blog I visit I've added in my feed there. (I even add the blogs that visited me or that I used to follow, so I can catch those blogs, too.) There's a list of newly posted blogs (at least since I checked the site last), and I go and visit each one. It keeps them collected in one place. I do this once a day (except Saturdays--I don't visit blogs on Saturdays).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many guns and people with issues who seem to now be targeting little kids or anyone in their line of sight since they're perturbed at all of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gun would scare me off. Oh my…

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visit blogs by clicking on the name when they leave a comment on my blog and if I like what I see there I will add them to my "favourites" and then read everyday if I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand you keeping distance from people with guns! I visit blogs usually every day, I work through my blog reading list! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone is a law abiding citizen until they pull the trigger. Hard to tell when you see someone with a gun if he is suddenly going to open up and kill a bunch of people. Criminals usually just shoot each other and by standers.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...