Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Today Is Tuesday, April 18, 2023; This Is What Happened.



Good Morning. It six-thirty in the morning. Yesterday when I got home from work, and turned on my laptop. All of my comments though out my blog. It is now anonymous, which was a total surprise to me. So this morning, I got up. My blog comment is still anonymous. I went through my settings, and it looked ok. I don't know what is going on.

I will blog once I get home from work.


Now I'm home from work. I thought I had an appointment with my therapist. But it is next week. When I was younger, I did fine with alarm clocks. But not as I age; I'm hoping to move my time up. More like 9 AM to 1:00 PM


I checked the items that I ordered from Amazon. Like it will make a difference, not. I found a book I like to get. But I will wait until the price comes down. I don't need a first edition. Well, I'm considering getting ARMED WITH MADNESS. I will wait until the price comes down.

Did you hear about the lady who pulled into someone's driveway and got killed? Now, really! It seems for the last two weeks of our newscast, the first 15 minutes in about a mass shooting. I'm beginning to think it might be safer to shop online. And become a hermit.

Now for an exciting story, how about the lady who spends 500 DAYS IN CAVE? I wonder if she kept a journal. I sure wonder what went through her mind.


Today musician comes from ARKANSAS. The featured musician is CHARLIE RICH. The song I like to share is BEHIND CLOSE DOOR and LYRICS.


Still trying to figure out what is going on with Blogger.

Editor Note...I change my template and it seems to be fine, now. Not sure what went wrong.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

12 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was weird with all the anonymous comments. Blogger's been weird of late. Suddenly I had over 200 "spam" comments--comments that people made years ago that suddenly came up as spam. It's taken me hours to set that right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this are no dull moments with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad blogger is ok for you now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the comments aren’t anonymous now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about that lady in the cave on the TV news here, but I wasn't paying attention so missed most of the story. I do know that I could never do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The innocent woman shot, the innocent black teen shot, after four people being shot.
    I thought your old blog theme was so original but this one is so much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger glitches … not fun.

    The story about the woman in the wrong driveway, scary,

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do much of our shopping online now. It helps when the main alternative in town is a Walmart, which I don’t like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. spending so much time alone in a cave - no, not my thing! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. try thriftbooks (.com). I love that site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogger sure does some strange things sometimes. Charlie Rich sure was popular back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this blog theme. Blogger sure can mess you up. Love Charlie Rich

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...