Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, April 12, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 

After yesterday's meeting and having today off, it Has been good for my well-being. I don't mind helping others. But it gets more bureaucracy. I want to escape from it. Regis and Liz weren't good people. I would have given my two-week notice after yesterday's meeting.


Today I went to town and had coffee with Qunella at Under The Sun. We split a piece of carrot cake. They put in coconut in theirs. Quenella didn't care for it. But I thought it was good. It has been a while since we had coffee there.


I parked over at the city parking lot. So I can get a few extra steps in on the walk to Under The Sun. I stopped and took a brief look at TEASCARLET. She has an opening art show on April 29. Not sure of the time. I plan to attend.


On the way back to the vehicle, after coffee. I stop in at the library. To let them know I plan to host a read-in. Every third Saturday of the month. From 11 til 12. Starting the 22nd. Unless the weather is horrible, some have been stopping at the library to ask about read-in.

This time. I'm only going to do it once a month. Last year I did it three times a month. Others could do it as well.


After this morning's adventure, I met with hubby at the senior center. I am trying to remember what I had. But it was good.

Plus, dinner was good. Ham and bean soup topped with cilantro. And an avocado.


Today musician comes from MISSISSIPPI. Featuring DAVID BANNER and his song GET LIKE ME,

And with LYRICS.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. ...bureaucracy is a fact of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. bureaurcracy is a pain in the you-know-what, but probably most of it is necessary. Dinner here tonight is cheesy scrambled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Quenella -- I don't like coconut in carrot cake either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like cake at all and never eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you and your friend had a chance to catch up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t eat gluten any more and I miss carrot cake, coconut or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear people are interested in the read-ins. I'm sure you'll have a good turnout. And I'm with Quenella--coconut doesn't belong in everything.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...