Not much to post about. Went to work, and thought I was going to my reading group. I got my weeks mixed up.
Today Musician comes from IIINOIS. I'm featuring BURL IVES. The song I'm featuring is MOCKIN BIRD HILL and LYRICS
“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” By Edgar Alan Poe
Not much to post about. Went to work, and thought I was going to my reading group. I got my weeks mixed up.
Today Musician comes from IIINOIS. I'm featuring BURL IVES. The song I'm featuring is MOCKIN BIRD HILL and LYRICS
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome
To much cement on Friday, and had to rest to recovery. I have to say for the next few days I know it best for me to go a slower pace, f...
...I get things mixed up on a regular basis.
ReplyDeleteI agree, mixing things up is pretty normal here.
ReplyDeleteWait till you are fully retired
ReplyDeleteI clicked on the song to listen and got stuck at youtube listening to other things. I had to drag myself away.
ReplyDeleteWe all get mixed up at times! Valerie
ReplyDeleteI thought it was Thursday all day Wednesday. Mix ups happen.
ReplyDelete