Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Today Is Tuesday, April 12, 2023; This Is What Is Happen



Tired, Tired, Tired. I could type out tired for every. But I won't. I went to our bi-annual meeting—just more bureaucracy—93.3% of the people who service or care for others. Do care. If the so call insurance is private or public, just let us take of our clients. Things would get done. They're not numbers.


2022, warm weather. I hosted what I call a "read in" us, as a group of people went to the library park. Gather and read whatever we want.

I'm only doing it once a month. 

The read-in will be on the third Saturday of the month.

Last time we did the read-in, I sent a list of titles and authors of books we read to our local papers. I want to expand to more news sources. Also, I would like to see other communities take a stand on people(s) who wish to ban or limit what they read.

Any newspaper I could send our list of books we read. My e-mail is 2doravandenberg12@mail.com

I like to see more communities take part in and do their version of a read-in


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll be less tired next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I've been tired too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are so tired

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my own read-in here at home everyday, but it's just me no other people, but I read for several hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading and /or listening to books. Hope you are soon less tired. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound worn out, Peppy. Hope you get a rest Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should get your read-ins on social media, too. Have someone take video. Make a TikTok. Or an Instagram reel. If you have any younguns there, see if you can rope them into being your social media director. It'd get the word out, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry to read that you are so tired, hope you feel less tired very soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...