Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Today Is Tuesday, April 4, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 

No computer stuff tomorrow, April 5, 2023. I'm sure the world will be fine without me. Blogging! Or checking any social media.


Last few months, I've eaten too many sweets and not enough movements. As a result, I can feel the weight affecting my muscles and joints.


The world knows that Trump has been charged with 34 class E felonies.

Question time...Who Shouldn't be president of the United States in the future? If any would like to toss out someone who shouldn't be the leader of your country.

I'll toss out our Idaho State senator, dist 1, Scott Hendron. And Margret Taylor Green. 

Just Discovery and ANTI RINO online newspaper. 


Before I went to work. I went to Library and got a copy of the forms and check that I wrote to the United State Treasury. 

And got a copy of page 50 of SONG OF SOLMON. I'm going to do something creative based on that page. Simple drawing.

Stop in at Under The Sun. Got a cup of coffee and a peanut butter cookie. Trim up the page; I got copied from the Library. Glued it down to a notebook I had made. I will post it on my blog on Friday.

Then, I walked to the post office to mail the checks to United States Treasury. 

Then I drove to my job. 


Today Musician comes from VERMONT. I'm featuring KAT WRIGHT, the song I'm featuring BY MY SIDE., And here are the LYRICS.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

13 comments:

  1. The list of who shouldn't be USA president is way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your "Song of Solomon" artwork. I've never read anything by Toni Morrison -- shame on me! I really should. I've been remiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much sweet and not enough moving is my problem to, we should follow the advice f my doctor: "Less fork! More Walk!" ha ha. Have you tried having a cup of coffee without the cookie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so far behind in blogging it isn't funny. I wonder if I'll ever get caught up Dora!!!!

    I too enjoy some Toni Morrison from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Marjorie Taylor Green that -----. They have a word for women like that. But it's not used in high society, or outside a kennel. That woman is not playing with a full deck of cards. Can't stand her.

      Delete
  5. You know my opinion on Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people should not be allowed to do anything. Peanut butter cookies sound good! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. DeSantis should not be anything,

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're not blogging on the first Wednesday of the month?!? High treason! Just kidding. Enjoy your day away from the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your no internet day, that sounds most pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should definitely not be president, for one. I get distracted too easily and would fill the white house with cats and cat toys and cat runs and catios and litter boxes (not that there's not already a great deal of shit that needs scooped in D.C.).

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason, my sweet tooth has returned recently. Having chocolate cravings like I haven't had for years.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...