Monday, April 10, 2023

Today Is Monday, April 10, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 

A lot of the time, I need guidance about what to post on my blog. I go to work, and not much happens in my life. Regis and I went to Sandpoint for his appointment. We stopped at Library, and I got three dvd and a book. Since there on the coffee table. I will tell you the title. ALL MY GOOD COUNTRYMEN. I have been enjoying foreign films. I've just recently watched them. I got old Western DESTRY RIDES AGAIN. And MR TURNER.

I also picked up my hold book, LETTERS TO MY DAUGHTER. It will be a quick read.


Regis's sister in Utah wrote a book using STORYWORTH. Regis considered contributing to the next volume. Well, the first chapter was about their grandparents. So we talk about our grandparents on the way down.

I never meant my paternal grandma, Elise. Using one word to describe my grandparents I met. My dads' dad, Clarence. I called Gramps. I would tell him as eccentric. I knew both of my mom's folks. Grandma Olive and Grandpa Edgar. My grandma Olive was high-strung. Grandpa Edgar was comforting.


I decided to try a journal prompt. I went to the third one down, google, that is. And the fifth one listed. Here we go...What was one thing you felt proud of yourself for today? When I take my client out, I make sure they enjoy themselves. I don't treat them as a number or as living in an institution.


For dinner, we had pork chops, yams, and avocado. On my avocado, I like chili powder on it.


Today musician comes from INDIANA. This time I'm featuring the band, JACKSON FIVE.And their song BLAME IT ON BOOGIE and the LYRICS


Coffee is on, and stay safe.


10 comments:

  1. ...the Jackson Five sure goes back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could as Chat GPT what to post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really good to your clients, well done! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love avocado just as it is. I cut it in half. Take out the big stone and just scoop it out and eat it with a spoon.
    The Jackson five. Is definitely a blast from the past

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clients have been so lucky to have you, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother was the youngest of like 12 kids or so and I never met her parents. They were gone by the time I came around. My paternal grandfather died when my dad was about 3 or 4 years old. I saw my paternal grandmother only about five or six times in my life. She lived in Connecticut and we lived in the southwest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, you were so good for Regis and Liz, we know you take pride in your work to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a thought exercise--describing your grandparents in one word.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... I am now singing 'Blame it on the Boogie' LOL :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...