Friday, April 14, 2023

Today Is Friday, April 14, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 

Yesterday I finish LETTERS TO MY DAUGHTER. And I'm flipping a coin, to see which book will read next. If it head I will read THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL If it tail I will read TIME WILL TELL.

Look like I will be reading, Time Will Tell. And then afterwards, I will read The Diary Of A Young Girl. But after that I'm clueless.


Today hubby and I went to the senior center and to one of their exercise class. We had a different leader, she wasn't as hard. But I'm a little sore. So for me not to seize up completely I been walking around the place.


Did some general pick up. Load of whites. Got some grocery. And I'm sure there other things I did. I thought I would have more opportunity of other things to do


I order four items though Amazon. Had a small list of items. Actual their were 7 items on the list. My budget was $60, and I with taxes and all it came to $58 and something. Things I didn't get thumb drives, pants, and hummingbird feeder. Feeders were expensive on Amazon.


Today Musician comes from ALABAMA. I'm featuring EMMY LOU HARRIS. Her singing YOU NEVER CAN TELL, and LYRICS


Coffee is on, and stay safe.


10 comments:

  1. I wonder if you could make your own hummingbird feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you are doing the exercise class, keeping things moving is good. I like Emmy Lou Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that you and hubby can go to exercise classes together now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I am a Emmylou Harris fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exercise classes are good. Glad this instructor wasn't too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you guys going to the exercise class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Emmy Lou Harris! Such a distinctive voice and country style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’ve got some interesting book choices

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you both going to the exercise class.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having trouble commenting on some Blogger blogs again but I finally made it onto your blog. The secret of retirement is to keep using your mind and you actually use it quite a lot, with your reading, activism and art. So, restoring your cooking skills will help you with this, too. I think you'll be fine. Also, upon waking, be sure you know what day it is! Don't laugh, you'll lose track if you aren't careful. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...