Sunday, April 16, 2023

Today Is Sunday, April 15, 2023; This is What Happened



I planned to participate in SUNDAY STEELING. I got my weeks mixed up. I started asking the question and noticed I was on the wrong week. I hear it gets worst when one retires.





It has been a while since I cooked in the kitchen. So I'm a little rusty. At one time, I was a good cook. So I feel like a rookie in the kitchen. So I start with an easy dish, hamburgers. Then, for an extra treat, I add mushrooms.



Breakfast, Sunday morning. Pumpkin pancake with pecans and white chocolate chips. And a side of a small piece of ham.

Lunch two pieces of toast with peanut butter.



For dinner, baked chicken thigh, baked potatoes with some sour cream, and green salad.


Laundry is one thing that got done today. Hooked up the moving deck to the lawn mower. Each time it becomes easier. Experience counts!.


Let's put some of my comments and my thoughts on them. I will start with this comment from TOM....I've been tired too...Isn't it a pain in the donkey. I had a list of things I wanted to do today. I'm trying to increase my water intake. So last night, I was up peeing more than usual. Plus dreaming. The things I will be doing are brainless activities.

Now it's time for a comment from ROBIN...Glad you and your friend had a chance to catch up...My friend Qunella doesn't drive in winter. So during that time of year. We chat on the phone. The third last comment comes from ANDREW... You could use Chat GPT what to post on your blog...I thought of playing around with Chat GPT again. I have no desire for it to be my thought process.


Today I stopped in for a short visit to a new blog, MATHEIKAL.




I start another piece in an art book. This theme is to with book banning or libraries. Let's see if this upcoming week is work. No out-of-area appointments. Well, at this point. I've been trying to get hold of a person connected to NEVRO. Regis needs an adjustment on his HF10. Their local rep is hard to communicate with.

Wednesday and Friday. Murphy and I will probably attend an exercise class at the senior center. Wednesday evening is art, Thursday is a book club, and Saturday is a read-in. On the read-in, if the weather is nasty, we won't have it.

But who knows how one week will go.


Today musician comes from MISSOURI. I'm featuring A.C. REED playing VENICE on sax.


Coffee is on; stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. You’ve been busy!

    My cooking skills got very rusty when I lived with my sisters, but since I’ve been on my own again I’m relearning. Cooking for one is an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks good

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good to get some exercise together. I hope there are nice people there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your meals! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't cook so much since I moved here because I hate the electric oven and hob. I prefer gas for cooking. So I cook large amounts and freeze things for later meals, so I don't have to use the oven or hob every day. I love baked potatoes and sour cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we need more libraries, and no book banning

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...doing brainless activities isn't always a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a busy week planned, Peppy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those meals look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are eating good rounded meals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you're cooking again. Sometimes it's easier to heat things up, though. I'm sure your skills will come back to you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...