Saturday, April 08, 2023

Today Is Saturday, April 8, 2023; This Is What Happened.



Went to Spokane to celebrate Claudia's birthday. Lovely meal! Granddaughter Wendy loves the word 88. I like the sound of the word "Sheboygan."

It made me a little sad talking briefly, Heidi, about Bart's cancer. But, unfortunately, his doctor has not much for bedside manners.

They ask about it coming back. The doctor said it could come back. Or not. Well, I'm thankful it's not back.


The girls did an Easter Egg hunt. Unfortunately, I hear it is going to rain tomorrow.


A lot of time at work, I eat too many nasty carbs and sweets. Since I have been home for three days, and have decreased my sweets. I feel better. Had a piece of carrot cake. And the girls gave me two small pieces of Easter Candy.


Today Musician comes from OHIO. Featuring SHELLY WEST and song, JOSE CUERVO, and LYRICS. It could be an exciting READ  for some.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. Thankful Bart is ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Bart is doing well, hope it stays that way! Happy Easter! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Happy Easter, Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear your son is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a lovely Easter ~ Glad Bart is in remission and healing ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your son is doing well

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see family, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all send good thoughts and best wishes to Bart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What does "Sheboygan" mean? I've never heard that word.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your son's cancer never comes back. I hate cancer. I have lost too many to it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...