Monday, April 24, 2023

Today Is Monday, April 24, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 It seems strange now that I only have one person; I only have one client, Regis. So my hours are only down to 9 to 12 hours a week.


Yesterday I got a good night's sleep. Went to bed a 9:00 and got up at 6:30 this morning. Did my morning exercises.

With fewer and fewer days coming up, I have been thinking of things I can take part in. Things on Blogger I might be interested in are. ART JOURNRAL JOURNEYART FOR FUN FRIDAY,SUNDAY SELECTIONWEDNESDAY WORDSFRIDAY FACE OFFMONDAY MURAL,WEEKEND ROUND UPCOFFEE SHAREMUSIC MONDAYAWWW MONDAYTHANKFUL THURSDAYWHAT IFTHURSDAY ART AND DINNER DATE,SATURDAY NINESUNDAY FIVEFRIDAY FIVEHODGEPODGE WEDNESDAYMY CORNER OF THE WORLDSATURDAY CRITTERSHADOW SHOTSKY WATCH FRIDAYIMINGEWORDLESS WEDNESDAYHAPPY TUESDAYFRIDAY FILL INFRIENDSHIP FRIDAYCATURDAYNATURE FRIDAYFLASH BACK FRIDAYPOETIC THURSDAYONE WORD SUNDAYTRAVEL TUESDAY. And I'm sure there are more so-called blog hops and social blogs. It is an excellent way of meeting and visiting another blogger.


Today Musician from TEXAS. The singer I'm featuring is GENE AUTRY. And the song YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE and the LYRICS.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

13 comments:

  1. ...Gene Autry is a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you were worried about your clients finding other help. At least one of them has taken that initiative. Easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy having just Regis as a client. Gene Autry was a real gem back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One client will be a change for sure. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t go overboard trying to do all the blogs, but do give yourself a chance to explore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots and Lots of memes out there to choose from. I'm partial to Skywatch Friday since I am the moderator and I also participate in Saturday's Critters, Shadow Shot Sunday, and My Corner of the World.

    Blogging isn't what it once was but I've formed relationships with a lot of people. Sad thing is that not too many young people are joining and I've had a lot of people die on me, others get carted off to assisted living, etc. Others just get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with songbird, don't go overboard with online things, leave yourself plenty of time for things that get you out of the house.
    My dad loved that song, he once had it played on the radio for me for my birthday, I think I was six.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are getting some decent hours and some rest. Those are a great many blogs to follow. I sing that song to my grandson. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I participate in a few memes, I have time, I am retired !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Easing into retirement, a few hours at a time

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are as good as retired now! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Time for exercise I see!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy having just Regis as a client... and slowly ease into retirement.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, October 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I got another page of artist trading cards—nine of them. They came from Idaho and Washington, and two are unknown to me. I went to art...