Thursday, March 23, 2023

Today Is Thursday, April 23, 2023; This Is What Happened.

Tired. I got three movies, including THE STRANGER; I like to get the FRIDA, but I got a hunch I grabbed the wrong DVD. But their other FILM about her. Then the other movie I got was TILL.

Stopped at the dollar store and got some reading glasses and a water bottle.

Goodwill was my last stop; I got two books. BEN FRANKLIN and WERID WASHINGTON. Plus, I found the container to put our over-the-counter medication in.

Spend about $10.


Today Musician is MOBY, and the song I would like to feature is, WHY DOES MY HEART FEEL SO BAD. Here are the LYRICS. The lyrics site I find the comment interesting.

Moby is from the state of CONNECTICUT.



Coffee is on, and stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day except you were tired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Orson Welles … fabulous actor, I hope you enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frida is incredible, Salma Hayek played her so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frida is a fantastic film! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get a lot done in 1 day. Take a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice glimpse of your day enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...MOBY is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frida is a great film!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully the movies are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love buying what I need and not spending heaps for it.
    We don’t have a dollar store here. We have a reject shop and things in there are cheaper than in the other stores

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know Moby was from Connecticut. I remember the song duet he did with Gwen Stefani.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...