Friday, March 24, 2023

Today Is Friday, March 24, 2023. This Is What Happen.

 


Off until Monday. One more Friday to work. So starting in April, I will have both Wednesday and Friday off. Plus, my Saturday and Sunday.

I feel Liz might be slipping back. I had to give her credit last time she started to slip back. Then, finally, she pulled herself out. Less than three days.

Regis was in quite a bite of pain today. So we only went to the doctor's office to get his shot.

I forgot Regis, and I stopped at a yard sale. I looked around and saw a few items. But I pass them up.


My weekend to-do list. If I get 3 wholly done, did it worth a toast.

  • Bills
  • Bath Room Sink
  • Over-Counter Medication in its new Box
  • Second Quarter Bullet Journal
  • Vacuum
  • Art Supplies
  • Trash

Today's musician is DONNA SUMMER, who is from MASSACHUSETTS. I would like to share the song by Donna Summer: I feel Love. Here are the lyrics to the SONG.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful the two days off a week is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekend to-do list looks doable, unless you have to actually leave the house to go and pay those bills. If you only have to sort them that's easier. I would suggest the most important things first, vacuum, trash, bathroom sink and bills. But you are not me so do things the way you prefer of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Donna Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna Summer, the Queen of Disco! Enjoy your shorter workweeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna Summer is great. Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Donna Summer is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once April arrives you will have more time for the activities you want to do. Hope your clients are able to find a replacement for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully you got some of your list done.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...