Monday, March 20, 2023

Today Is Monday March 20 2023, This Is What Happen.

 

First day of spring. Us pagan call it Ostara. Plus the robin are now back. 432 hours I will have my first Friday off. Two work days a week. So in April I will be working Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. For some reason I been sore all day.


Today musican is FRANKIE AVALON who is from PENNSYLVANIA. The song I'm featruing of Frankie Avalon is...BEAUTY SCHOOL DROPOUT and here is LYRICS to the song.

Coffee is on, and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. I love Frankie Avalon. Nice song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that song, it was in the movie "Grease" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Frankie Avalon was a heartthrob in his day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the robins. Always a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to the robins being back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you, retirement is getting closer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Spring Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...