Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Today Is Tuesday February 21 2023, This Is What Happen.

 


I couldn't believe anyone's feet could be that narrow. My mom wore double AA shoes and had a hard time finding shoes.

These are a set of shoes of HELEN CAMPBELL POWEL, The daughter of Amasa and Grace Fox Campbell.





What does the horse carriage cost? But they bought an electric car around 1915 and paid $5,000 for it then.

This was their daughter Helen's bike.


Went to work. Same same!




Packed one of my suitcases that I will be using for creative supplies. I've still been checking the thrift store for one more.

If I need more than 2 luggage, I need to rethink and remove some items.



Still working on my bucket list. Some could be listed under goals. Like, get rid of 40 items.


A cold spell is coming in. The wind is coming straight out of the north. So I'm calling off my art thing at the pearl.


Opps on that photo



Today art is from TUVALU

14 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Crikey - hard not to see those as clown shoes! Those woven stars are beautiful... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feet hurt just looking at them.
    I think they’re a torture contraption

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only weirdly shaped feet could fit into those shoes.

    The mind boggles at what $5,000 would be in today's money to buy a car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that was an early electric car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have ultra narrow feet but not that narrow! Wow! Late 1800's early 1900's electric cars were all the craze and at one time back then, a third of the cars were electric. The Model T introduction and cheap gas, expansion of roads, killed advancement of electric vehicles back then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to wear a AAA with a quad A heal when I bought dress shoes; but am not that narror now, as I've gained weight with age; but still have narrow enough feet that buying shoes is not easy. What great pictures. Love the antique stuff.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture of the shoes (so narrow) with the shoe/button hook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The carriage and car are beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those really are narrow shoes. Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those narrow shoes are sure something and I like those stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many people back in those days damaged their feet by wearing whatever was in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the opposite foot problem: wide feet. I can't even imagine fitting a toe into those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...