Monday, February 20, 2023

Today Is Monday February 20 2023, This Is What Happen



 This is going to be a short post. My work went good. Add a few more things to my bucket list. Another place I would visit is New Orleans. And some local area ones. I took a tourist class, and many people need to see things in their area.

I took a walk this morning and added some distance. I'm up to the fourth power pole.

This is the thing I have to sign in every morning and out when I'm done working. I don't know any other jobs that come to people's homes that must go through all this nonsense. I think it is because I have a ghetto job.

My youngest Granddaughter might be heading back to the hospital.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. Don't make your bucket list too long, you will want time to fully experience everything you are doing. hope your grand daughter is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope your granddaughter will be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you sweet little girl is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the stay at the hospital helps your granddaughter!

    New Orleans is so charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you sign in and out when you are in someone’s home and not in an actual workplace environment? Do you check in online?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine that is irritating to sign in and out like that. I don't know the story of your granddaughter but best wishes to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to check in and out each day at my work. Since you're working out of other people's homes, it's going to be a different sort of system. I have no idea of a better way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no on your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your granddaughter soon gets well. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all send well wishes to your Granddaughter, we hope she will be okay. I used to enjoy New Orleans but it isn't safe to go there now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're granddaughter is okay. Hospital is no fun.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...