Saturday, February 25, 2023

Today Is Saturday February 25 2023, This Is What Happen

 


I'm 63 years old. And they're plenty of adventure ahead for me. I finish my bucket list of eighty-eight. About a fourth of them would only be possible if a miracle happened. Then there three fourth it is possible to experience. MY BUCKET LIST


Plain and simple, I like this picture of the day. It was interesting. I was heading to work. Tuesday or Thursday morning. I know it wasn't Wednesday morning.




I tried to watch Birdcage, but the DVDs didn't play. Got it from the library in Endpoint. One thing I noticed is that the newer DVDs are blue ray.

It's time to hook up our blue ray. I ordered a remote.

Now, I am trying to remember where I put it.

From what I saw in the movie, I thought it was cute and funny.


Finish up reading THE ESSENTIAL WRITING OF SABINA SPIELREIN, and now I am starting to read my cousin's book, A BIRD THE HAND. What will I be reading? Something from my good read, LIST or not. I could read something from libraries or pull something off my bookshelf.

Talking about books. I found one tarot book in our local library.




Did some time on the treadmill. Murphy and I went to town to grab a few things. When we got back, I went to our mailbox. Our driveway got some ruts, and it makes it difficult to walk. So I fell. At first, when I fell, I wasn't sore. But as the day went by, it became more painful. 

Let's play around with some inherited trail of mine. Under the intelligent. We are all blessed with low, medium, and high traits.

My low trait for today is. Well, nothing new in this area. 

My medium trait for today is. Well, it says my INTELLIGENCE is middle. One thing has always bothered me. That upper-income people have higher intelligence bothers me. My Aunt Eve once said only people with money are smart. I recall Trump saying he was smart because he paid no or little taxes.

I have an INTERNAL MONOLOGUE.

My high trait for today is. My WORD READING ABILITY. Word has always interested me. And how there used. That is one reason I like blogging. It is how words are used in art form.



I got my libby app working, and I can read. But generally speaking, I like reading a print book. But for some things, I am okay with an audiobook. I can do something as I listen to a story. I'm going to listen to COUSIN KATE. Quenella liked GEORGETTE HEYER. She will read the same books over and over. I don't understand this.




Today art is from the country of UGANDA.

12 comments:

  1. You have to be so careful about not falling when you get a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the Bucket List! I hope you get to do all your items on it! And enjoy your tarot book from the library!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Happy Birthday, Dora!

    Intelligence has nothing to do with money - however, it does require an appropriate outlet and opportunity, and that may be tied in with social status... and I don't call tax-dodging as the work of the intelligent!!!

    Really enjoyed today's artworks - and your photo of the wintersun... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Birdcage with Robin Williams, Gene Hackman and Dianne Wiest? I love that movie. I have my own copy. Don't you get a remote with the blu-ray player? You shouldn't have to order one separately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you didn't hurt yourself too much when you fell. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you recover from your fall soon. Gravity is not a friend as we get older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That painting you like is abstract, it is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Libby app. Enjoy. I have to put Birdcage on my list to stream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that fist art too, pretty cool. Hey, Birdcare is a really funny movie, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch. Falling is not fun. I hope you heal up quickly.

    I like to read books I've read before. They're comforting. Usually, it's like watching a favorite scene from a favorite movie. I'll just read the bits I enjoyed. When we first shut down in 2020, I found that I didn't like reading new books, just ones I'd enjoyed before.

    I liked The Birdcage. Cute movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw Birdcage a long time ago but I did think it was cute then.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the abstract art

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...