Sunday, February 26, 2023

Today Is Sunday February 26 2023, This Is What Happen.

 


Got a little picked up around the place. Went through a couple of drawers of clothing. Two pieces are heading to the thrift store, and three I'm tossing. Not short on rags.




This morning I made biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. Hubby helps with the gravy. For a while, I have been craving biscuits and gravy. It can be messy to make. Chicken is what we are having for dinner, along with potatoes and corn.




Went to tarot and tea; I bought my tarot game this time. First time using it. The only thing I did with it was lightly glancing at it. Statement time...This game could be used as a learning tool. 

They were about 15 in our tarot group. 


The Pearl recently had an online survey. Once I know the results of the survey. I will share it here on my blog.



Sadly the war in Ukraine is still going on. I have never experienced war. Which I'm thankful for. I don't see Russia pulling out of Ukraine, either. At this, my main concern is that China buddy up with Putin. 

This bothers me! A special day of "Hate" and shame on them. Confession time...I have an issue with those who promote hate on anything. Or only believe a coin has one side. 


Today artist is IVAN MARCHUK who is from UKRAINE

6 comments:

  1. A Tarot game? That sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture looks scary !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one looks like a mummy! Have is a bad thing. Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting art, catches your eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that first picture is definitely scary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love biscuits n' gravy but now that I can't have dairy that went bye-bye too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...