Thursday, December 01, 2022

Today Is Thursday December 1 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Thought this would be a good time to do a post. Liz in flight back from Salt Lake City and will land in Seattle before heading over to Spokane. But since the storm yesterday all flights are still a mess. Editor note...Her flight out of Seattle keeps changing.




My anxiety is up a bit this morning. I can feel it though out of my body. I'm having muscle tension that moving though out my body.

I keep telling my self

  1. The highway and roads are maintain.

  2. The storm is over

  3. I'm a good driver

  4. The automobile I'm driving is in good shape and such.

After the first of the year I will see going back to get some counseling. I enjoyed my section before. But still the clinic I use, haven't found any therapist at this time. So if no therapist is found I will go to anther clinic.



I know I grip about home care system. But I wouldn't want to be field boss. They get from all different ends. The caregiver, insurance companies both private and government ones, and clients. No way I  would want to be book keeper for a home care company. Trying to figure out times vs how the insurance and state want to handle it. Either one I believe I want extra medication. Or I would have to budget out for alcohol.


Today Artist is RAGINI UPADHYAYA who is from NAPAL

10 comments:

  1. Finding a counselor right now is hard. I hear everyone is backed up. And that's if they take your insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Here's to finding a good counselor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your anxiety lessens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting artwork today

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope less stress shows up soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you find a counsellor. I like that happy pig in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe driving to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny! Budget out for alcohol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your artworks today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did not drive a car in 4 years (cause I don´t have to) and I am afraid if I will need to. Will keep your words in mind...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...